Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, July 31, 2023

My dads 84th birthday

But I'm in the wrong country to join him but my sister visited him and we had a nice facetime. We got talking about movies we have seen and brother-in-law asked if I wore pink to Barbie, I responded with "no comment" which got a couple of chuckles. I sent my sister the photo and she said "I thought so".

Myself and family are having a run on a bad coughing cold, it's really hard to cough and sneeze in a lady like manner and since I can't be bothered with voice training, I doubt I'll be trying to tame a cough or sneeze in this life.

Week has been busy and I'm feeling worn out, probably the cold doesn't help.


Shopping at Newmarket shopping center is always fun

It was quite cold this morning so I wore black stockings under my fishnets, what a difference to how warm my legs were and how easy the fishnets are to put on and off when there's a layer underneath.


Wife bought a new wrap dress from Shein, but didn't like how it fitted on her, so she gave it to me. I kind of like it but in a breeze it does show a lot of leg, walking into the supermarket, it felt like it was open all the way up to my hips.



No comments: