Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, July 3, 2023

Car trouble - another unwanted bill :(

Mechanic had my car for 6 hours this week. After I dropped it off, I took a bus to the local mall, had lunch and coffee, then later a Coke, took a book to read and did a bit of meandering around the shops trying on a couple of outfits. Mechanic luckily didn't actually take 6 hours but they had to get a new part from their supplier couriered over. Yes I look a bit wind blown - these windy, rainy days aren't that much fun. I do really like my new (warm and waterproof) jacket, it was a great purchase $55 from Mirrou Henderson


Cat found a totally unacceptable "new sleeping spot", took days to convince him not to sleep there.


Visited Mitre 10 hardware store and picked up a few bags of gravel and pavers.


Had a few coffees / brunch out and about this week







No comments: