Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Working weekend

I consider digging up and removing about 600Kg of concrete path as a working weekend, okay the jack hammer was fun but moving the concrete around and on to the trailer would have been more fun if someone else did that bit. My hand have dried out and cracked and my arms feel so sore, I'll be upset if my biceps don't look as big Arnolds tomorrow morning 

Luckily my life is quite well balanced with other less physical stuff 😁

Brunch was annoying the other day, an old lady got the shops newspaper before I arrived, she was on page 5 when her friends arrived, her coffee arrived and landed on page 5 and never moved for the next 30 minutes. I was mostly NOT HAPPY at the inconsiderate old - anyway I tried to smile for the camera. 


I stopped for a coffee at the mall on Thursday - it's open late but was quite busy by 5.30pm. Wore my brown boots, which I think look really nice, but my feet were killing me within 50 meters. I've asked wife to drop them in at an Op Shop when she next passes one.


Daughter purchased two pairs of tights, the type that crinkles around the bum like this 


I always thought they were horrid, but after daughter gave me a pair which colouring she didn't like, I decided to give them a try (I have a flat bum in case you think it's like the photo above).


This weekend wife wasn't feeling to well and let me out for a few hours to relax before working on the garden alterations. Another coffee and a bit of shopping and I'm actually starting to like the new wig. I keep forgetting to buy nail polish remover, as I'm to busy looking at clothes, hope no one notices at work.


I'm finding that I have more fun with the general public (males and females) while in girl mode, than I ever had in boy mode, whether it's just a "good morning" or a chat about a product or the weather, or a nice car etc. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree i find most people r more chatty when im dressed in girl mode