Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Visited oldest daughter

Sometime over the years, she has improved her cooking such that it's way better than mine and now I feel the need to experiment more in the kitchen. Her Mexican tastes like I would expect, after years of eating food that I call "Americanized" (after chatting to an Indian, who explained Americans generally don't like hot spices but like sugar added to most food - I'm not sure how correct that is, but then I've never tried making a living by selling food to anyone).

I've actually had time for a few home maintenance jobs, garden, water blasting footpaths and timber decking, washing the car, visiting friends. I should check what's on at the movies, it's been a while. 


Remote work
- great if you can get it, also good if someone make you a coffee and brings you a muffin to eat while working.




I did a bit of shopping at Newmarket, looking for a pinkish lipstick just because mine broke and I was in a pink mood

Weather turn a bit rough this week, rain and wind, so I decided perfect time for new skirt and jacket. Yes I'm at McDonalds because they generally do a good coffee and after 5, I get 1 free





I stopped at Columbus coffee (inside Mitre 10 hardware store) for brunch before purchasing new car mats. I don't know how mine got worn out in just 200,000km. Cashier actually called me Mam, very nice, maybe her eyesight not that good 😅. The thing with tights, your personal body parts are just a millimeter or 2 to being on public display and every lump and bump is visible and while no one has ever been offended when a female dresses that way, I was nervous.


Another day of rain clouds, decided one piece PVC bodysuit, mini skirt and jacket would be fun. I got changed at home and decided the new wig was the way to go since it wasn't going to get crumpled in a sports bag. It's an annoying wig as it's always obstructing my vision, forever flicking it out of my face. After coffee, I visited Pak 'n Save and picked up some stuff so I can make my wife breakfast in bed in the next day or two.



I know I'm related to my sister, but often see her in these photos when I have the lighter hair, same eyes, similar face. BTW, I have the worlds best (and supportive) sister.


No comments: