Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Ugh - One of those weekends

I tend to wake up about 3 or 4 hours before wife does at the weekend and today was no exception.
Thursday while browsing an Op Shop I found a couple of skirts ($3USD each), one being what seems to be a compulsive requirement for crossdressers - leopard print.
Okay so it's my first leopard print, and I've been crossdressing since the age of 4. I blame the leopard print skirt, squarely at the feet of Joanna Lumley and her TV series Absolutely Fabulous.
So my day started early, with coffee and a trip to the beach since it's looking like the perfect early summer day, patted a few dogs walking their humans, but left the beach before 8.30.
 

So wife did advise me as Saturday was scheduled as a working bee day, that if I woke her with coffee at 8.30, it would also be a good time for special cuddles. I so got her coffee, got ready for special cuddles but didn't realize that she had been reading up last night about the University riots in South Africa. It was not a subject that promoted bedroom intimacy, and after 45 minutes I decided to start the working bee by hiring a trailer while wearing a pretty bra and tight white top but otherwise still looking like my driver licence photo that the attendant had to check. Hours later the years of rubbish from renovations were at the rubbish tip.

For Halloween, I decided that the character Gru from Despicable Me 2, would be great, as in when he played a fairy at his daughters party.
Just need a bald cap, but wife doesn't want me using her dress :(




















SUNDAY morning - just a bit of grocery shopping and a coffee to start what is an otherwise busy day painting the fence.



Auckland city is have some major changes, which is good since we have high levels of cruise liners visiting, but parts of downtown look like a demolition site, which it is.

No that's not a ghost of a cruise liner tourist haunting the old Downtown shopping complex on the bottom left, it's my smart phone doing a HDR photo.

No comments: