Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Woke up feeling naughty

Wishing you were here.
I'm getting tech savvy with my first post from my phone, it's great having such a versatile device.
Anyway I digress, 7 am and due to a late night my wife will sleep another few hours.
Being in a naughty mode, means ultra short skirt, bright red lipstick, big boobs etc. My first choice shiny top was to figure hugging around my shoulders. Glad I don't have a shiny maids outfit as it's probably not appropriate for the coffee shop even if it matched my mood.


After a breakfast coffee I found myself drawn to KMart for a t-shirt I liked while there last night with my girls. While I could have tried on the t-shirt then, I really wanted to see how it hung with boobs on. I liked it this morning so much I got one orange and one blue for what will hopefully be a warm summer.




No comments: