Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, April 30, 2016

One of those days

Woke at 4.30 am
Wondering where is a nice place to wear a wedding dress and how do I look good when I'm in a wedding dress fighting with a tripod to take photos for you
By 5 am I still had no solution so same problem but with me wearing tights that look and feel like latex rubber and a sexy top
5.30 am and again no solution so I spent the next hour & 15 wondering what else I can do since sleep is not an option.
6.45 - casual dress and out for early coffee by 7.10.

Okay - this coffee shop has a large grocery shop attached so a few groceries to last until Monday (3 main meals, lunches etc for the 5 of us). In theory, Monday will be our big fortnightly shopping day, I might wear a proper dress for that, I wonder if my girlfriend Josie does shopping on Mondays.

It's a bit chilly now and I'm actually wearing stocking/pantyhose to keep my legs warm. Unlike many cross dressers, I'm not a big fan of such clothing, I prefer my legs to be bare or in tights.

9 am, back home, wife still in South Africa (we facebook and Skype often) and with her not here, boredom has set in so I'm either going to re-wash the clean dishes AGAIN or do something that will probably get me in to trouble, like wake up the teens before 11 am and invite them out for a walk.

1 comment:

giaonhanquocte said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ