Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, March 28, 2016

Finally a catch up with my girlfriend

Excited as I'm finally catching up with Josie as our work rosters and home life have been hectic over the summer.

So I'm awake at 5 am, wondering what to wear, managed to stay cuddled with wife until 6.30 am, got up, slapped on make up, clothes and silently slipped out the house.
By 7 am I had raided the bank machine and arrived at McDonald for my first coffee and spent an hour reading my Dune book (written after Franks death).
This morning I'm wearing my pale yellow dress with frills (that wife lent oldest daughter and I raided her wardrobe last night). I love it but it also reminds me of an old ladies frock. I've also got on my long black wig, bra & breast forms and flats on my feet - undies are in my handbag for if I feel the need for support later on.



8 am I visited KMart and tried on a few tops, followed by a visit to the hardware for more ceiling paint.
9 am I used the mall toilets and changed in to my white bra, see through top and grey skirt for my 9.30 with Josie.
Wonderful company and conversation over coffee & cake lasting a couple of hours.
Our conversation also included the possibility of a small trip away in the near future - better check my schedule before I double book.

No comments: