Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Busy weekend but found some time

Saturday

Found an hour for coffee, wife had a late night lifting a teen home after a party, so she won't be up until later.
Now my oldest is back home, I found a favourite dress that I gave her when she was a size 12 and B cup. She liked it so much that she has worn it for the last 9 years and now has an F cup (so it's a bit stretched and faded at the top). I also still like it


In other breaking news, New Zealand favourite TV series, "Shortland Street" hospital drama, has their first transgender actor who actually plays a transgender role (okay its F to M, and we have all seen girls in jeans and hoodie before yes? Even my daughters have that look during cold weather).

Sunday

Finds me again, in this lovely dress.
With the high tide approaching and a lovely sunny day, I throw my bikini and one piece swim suit in my bag and head for a few beaches just minutes north of Auckland. While I found lots of nice beaches, they were covered by hundreds of dogs
 
 
And while they may have been nice dogs and cute dogs, I'm not leaving my bag on the sand for them to urinate on. So I decided to go shopping at Albany Shopping Center, check out and try on some clothes and have a coffee.

Relaxing in the food court after checking out all the clothes shops


No comments: