Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, March 26, 2016

90 minutes not that much fun

90 minutes, the clock is ticking
Shave, 1 dab of foundation, 15 seconds of mascara, dressed & out the door.

Chores - buy peanut butter for kids breakfast, (have a coffee - not a chore), buy timber trim for kitchenette new door.

Get changed, get home for 9 am.

 

I don't mind taking photos for you, but not so happy about the chap also having breakfast at the next table also taking photos of me "discretely", I wonder if he ever thought about turning of the shutter sound off before using his smart phone.
Over here, while out in "public", people are still allowed to be photographed - and I hope that never changes as we have lots of wonderful and interesting faces and styles.

I do love lace or see through tops, why else would I own a pretty pink bra and try to keep a small belly, not to worried about little muffin tops

Anyway, hope the 90 minutes was enough to keep me sane although I did a Tuesday morning swim in girl mode which is always like amazing.

I hope your Easter break is a good excuse to escape the usual routine and you have lots of fun, as for me, a father / daughter mini golf is on the cards for later today.

No comments: