Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Getting Harder to get Girl Time


Oldest daughter and boyfriend went out for a few hours, gave me the opportunity to grab a coffee and muffin at 11 o'clock.

Meanwhile at home, wife has me working hard, so hard I wish I was still at work behind my comfortable desk.
So my storage area has been nearly converted.
A few weeks ago I removed the outer wall and installed the french doors.
Last weekend was remove enough dry wall to re-plumb and re-wire
This weekend was (when daughter number 2 mentioned a different layout), re-plumb again, refit insulation and dry wall, install second hand cupboard, fit new sink to new bench top and fit new tap to sink.
Still it's starting to look a lot like I expected when we first thought about it over a year ago.




No comments: