Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, February 8, 2016

Today's learning

So I'm experimenting with a new camera
Wife wanted "point & shoot"
I wanted DSLR
So I got a Canon PowerShot SX60.
Great camera for both of us with wi-fi connect, extensive video modes and a 21-1300 mm zoom.

But the main learning from today's outing -
if I use the flash, the light goes straight through my foundation and highlights my blue beard.

So of the 20 plus photos, here are the very few non-scary ones that I hope I resemble in real life, taken at McDonalds Ellerslie, one of our busy 24 hour shops (but not so busy at 6am).

I did converse with one of the lady customers while in the ladies room, all was good, separate cubicles, separate wash basins but only one hand dryer that refused to work for either of us.


PS. I hope I don't look to slutty - not!

Camera operated by smiling - stop trying to look up my skirt, I'm not that type of girl.
Camera operated by phone

Decided on an early morning swim to get some exercise in, normally I would use the local pools but they don't open for another hour at weekends and the sea is currently warmer than the pools.
My shoulder is still not even 50% of it's pre injury strength and I don't know how to improve it, so it was a short swim then back home to give the wife a pleasant wake up.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your boobs they look so natural, where did you get them and what size is that?