Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Back at the local public pools

Woke up early, decided to go for a swim at the local pools.  I managed to do 500 meters in 15 minutes.
There were about 25 lane swimmers in my pool and the swim club with about 60 members in the adjacent pool on the other side of a glass wall.
Of course I don't swim with my wig on, it might end up wrapped around the pools pump, and that would not be a fun article in the local newspaper.


 
The down side of this costume is I felt quite old as my boobs made their way to my waist instead of staying in a more pert position - maybe I should stick to swimming slowly.

No comments: