Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Odd week

Ever had a week, that you weren't expecting
For me, it was spending a lot of time in the water with the family, and no, I was not allowed to wear my new bikini, but it was still fun teaching my kids about snorkeling - Hopefully some girl time due this week, before my oldest girl moves back in with us (she has just borrowed my favorite dress, thinking it was her mums, wish I was allowed to correct that impression).













Meanwhile my girlfriend JJ, was for her first time, giving lectures as herself, which was enormously successful and well received (I just wish I was there).


No comments: