Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday 6 feb,


8.15 am, sitting at MacDonalds. I like this shop as it has benches at a good height to use my little tripod so i can show you how I'm dressed.
I really wanted to dress in my sluttiest for you, very tight, short and sheer blue dress, but my black g string would be obvious underneath so I opted for a more age appropriate look by borrowing wife's blouse and wearing a more business like skirt, pretty pink bra (yes it does make us feel better and more confident about ourselves, it's not for any mans benefit).

 


My legs are a bit itchy as I shaved last night down to a Brazilian, I was tempted to get waxed again but the price put me off and it's probably unwise to wax down there. I also suspect my cats have brought fleas in to my bed, which would make them more itchy.

Did I mention I have my car back this weekend as oldest daughter has gone down the line. It's like FREEDOM all over again.

By 9.30, I've visited 2 major hardware outlets (Bunnings & Mitre 10) for guttering and flashings, my feet are sore in my heels and my purse is not looking forward to the upcoming roofing purchases that need to be made.

I'm sitting at Sylvia Park, having brunch, writing this and also a letter to my dad, he lives about 22 hours drive away from his nearest relative, but for me it's a 3 hour flight over the Tasman, which I can't afford for a while yet.
While I'm here at the mall, think I'll have a browse and get a Lotto ticket, no hurry to get home as there are enough spare cars to do any transporting of the teens (when they eventually wake up).

By 10.30 the mall is starting to pack out, my feet are really sore and I've tried on 2 pretty floral outfits and a great business blouse & top that I might go back for, think Kelly McGillis in business clothing on Top Gun.

 



2 comments:

Crystal Coleman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pj Wil said...

Interesting page. At times I feel the same kudos to you for this page n being able to get away n be the natural you.