Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tuesday 29th Dec

Holidays are fun, especially if you need girl time.
Unfortunately wife has decorating plan, and I put my back out again, this time installing a tile splashback in the kitchen which involved lots of leaning over the counter.

So this morning I went for a swim (back is much better now thanks) followed by a sauna.
So I'm in the sauna, wearing my one piece swim suit with breast forms, chatting to a pretty woman with a hot bod, we spoke about our christmas activities, and she mentioned her twin daughters.
Thinking of twin daughters, I've had a few in my house for various parties and now I'm trying to picture this pretty bikini bod in a formal setting and what her daughters might look like, I think I may have been to her house (in male mode) for a pre-ball party - this is now way to close to home especially as I don't have wig or make up on.

After leaving the Rec Center, now properly dressed, and with foundation running of my red and sweaty face, I do a few other chores, like visiting a Countdown Supermarket for bread, milk and a few other things.
I also visit the post shop dispatch center for a special, registered mail pick up.
So I'm trying to look pretty amongst 20 workers in the mail sorting area and I have to pull out my drivers license in order to sign for the parcel.




















As it was a early swim and I was in a hurry, I had forgotten to pack boys clothes for the return home, and also underware.
This meant 2 things, I had to sit like a lady while relaxing at the coffee shop, waiting for a sleep over visitor to leave the house so I could go home in girl mode.



I really should have planned the morning better, but sometimes it's just to hard to be bothered with the fussy stuff.

I hope you had a great Christmas and have a massive party planned for New Years eve.

No comments: