Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

I hope your having a great day. 
Mine started of as fun, pottering around the kitchen making trifle and other sweets.
However it soon turned to custard as we are expecting guests around lunch time, so after wife took this photo, it was time to change modes, vaccum kitchen, make beds, clean bathroom etc, etc, etc.

Daughters got me a new hand bag, but that was not allowed "under the tree", only boy presents are allowed under there for me.














Many times during the year, I get told "Gee you look great, what make up do you use?"
So I though I should finally let out my secrete


Left to right is how I apply my make up

Foundation
Black Eye Shadow to darken my brows
Mascara
Powder (for extra special outings only)
Lip Stick

The rest is just natural good living, lots of chocolate cake & coffee





Actually, now I think about it, I don't think I've ever been told I look great. Often been told I look old, often gotten hair dye as a present, but if someone was to ask, this is what my answer would have been :)

I hope all your Christmas wishes come true, even the naughty ones

Lots of Love
Rachel