Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Mini outing

But before I start, a quick word about my Cross Dressing.

Imaging a computer, that could have both MS Windows OS and Mac OS and it could switch OS systems in the blink of an eye. As if they were running constantly in either background or foreground mode, with Apps that used the individual strengths of both Operating Systems.

Well my dual personalities work like that, only a lot quicker (like comparing hyperspace with a steam train).

SATURDAY

This morning I have no errands, no chores (well except to paint the chest of draws currently sitting in the man cave). 
However I'm still awake 3 hours before anyone else and I would get in to trouble if I fire up the noisy compressor.

Had I been a night time person, I would nave worn a slutty micro mini and matching top and you and I would be clubbing and dancing to the early hours. But in this life, I currently only have a few hours in the mornings, each week - well, I am a morning person and quite busy the rest of the day.

So today, on this wet and windy day, I decided to wear my shiny black skater skirt and a nice knit top to my morning coffee























I would like to thank staff for taking photos at multiple angles, gives me more choice as to which one I like to show you.

After coffee / breakfast, I headed to Sylvia Park. 
I was planning to get a few groceries, have another coffee and read the newspaper, but my mind was on one of my girls who came back from her New Years camp a bit ill (not overly from drink, but a bug that went through the campsite). 
So it was a quick shop and back home by 9 am, to find everyone still asleep - knew I should have had the extra coffee and check out what news was in the national news paper.




My lovely wife has booked us in to Sky City for a night of gambling and fun. I asked if Rachel was allowed to go, she said NO - but I'm not so sure what she meant by that.

No comments: