Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, June 26, 2015

Small part time life as a woman

Well life happens to us all........if we are lucky.
And sometimes it's not nice, like having a CT scan of one's colon, which involves days of emptying your intestines, having a gas tube stuck up your rear and being inflated from the inside while in a radioactive chamber. Still it's more interesting if you do it differently, like dressing nicely.

And it's always nice to stop on the way home for a good coffee as a treat.













I was also wearing this skirt to the CT clinic, but here is the photo of me once I arrived at the pools.

I did thank my wife for having such lovely clothes to share with me this morning and I loved how my pink bra showed through the lace.















I was in the pools for about an hour and a half, with my swim cap giving me a headache from the pressure, so had to go without the swim cap for the last 30 minutes. I also joined 6 others in the spa pool for 10 minutes, then the sauna for another 10, neither of which helped my headache.
I just wanted to strut around in my swimsuit, so I enjoyed using the communal shower next to the spa, as it's a requirement between pools and after sauna/steam room usage.
I also enjoyed the 800 meter swim with my size C cup breast forms

Please excuse the lack of make up during and after the swim, but one kind girl said I looked about 30, I think she was trying to chat me up, or felt sorry for the crazy old man - nah - she so wanted me :-)
After a hard swim, spa pool is in the background

Another relaxing coffee at the pools

Heading home

As a footnote; This "procedure" has put me back under my ideal BMI weight, and with the swimming starting to give me a more manly V shaped body, such that I can nearly see my 6 pack again (which I lost about 6 years ago). I think having my 6 pack abs back 3 times in one life time will be great so I will probably continue with a strict food intake and regular swimming now I know most people are not offended by me wearing a one piece.





No comments: