Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, June 7, 2015

2 hours only this weekend

Saturday, I moved about 1 & 1/2 tonnes of rubble by hand.
Putting garden rubbish in to big (1 cubic meter sack),
wood in in to the fire pile,
concrete rubble in to a separate pile.
Wrecked my gardening gloves and my nails.

Slept badly as every muscle in my body ached, spend most of the morning awake in pain.

Around 7.30 am, I gave up on trying to sleep and decided to go out, first shop for some groceries, then got petrol, and finally followed by a coffee.
I returned home at 9.30 as one of my girls wanted a 10 am pickup, plus there is still more garden work required before I put in a new concrete pad for my tool shed.

 


If anyone in my area has a jack hammer they can lend to a poor old girl for a weekend, I'ld be happy to buy you some beers :)

Sunday Evening.
Snuck another hour of girl time while walking the dog.
Well had Nike tights, tight white top that showed my floral (un-padded) A cup bra.
I didn't bother shaving or having make up on.
Met a few other dog walkers and chatted while passing them.
An extremely relaxing hour.


No comments: