Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Trying to relax at home

Found out I can fit an outfit my oldest left behind, that she owned 7 years ago.
Okay, not something I would be quick to wear our in public, but I still like it, even without boobs.

This mornings coffee, I was just in a thin white t-shirt, pink bra and blue skirt. I got bored quickly and returned home to hang out with my wife & kids.

Today, is a do nothing day, relax in daughters Nike tights, my t-shirt & floral bra.
Got everyone home today, all relaxing on computers, IPads, watching TV etc. I've even pulled some old photos from my past, they were fun old days, and added them to my blog.

I really should mow the lawn, but I will have to get changed for that, maybe when the heat of the day cools a bit.

After my fall 11 days ago, my body has healed much faster than I expected, with full back motion and 95% use of my right arm. The physio helped correct some muscles that were over-compensating for the damaged tendons etc.


I hope your week has gone well, and you have had time to relax with your family.

No comments: