Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Not normally a mid week poster but.....

Yesterday a very unusually event happened to me (no I did not see the meteor shower over my house last night, but very relative experience). Like the meteors, I too was subjected to Earths gravity, but where they "bounced off" the atmosphere, my experience was more of a "bounced on" steps at home.

So it's time for a sick day from work, and when not at work, it's girl time.
But with a busted shoulder and back, I still needed to see my local physio (there are 3 working next door to a local gym). So I go, have my movement checked out, get instructions of exercises followed by a deep tissue massage, which is just sooo relaxing.



The bruising around my spine is the dark area just above my skirt (okay, some is also hair as I forgot to shave that section recently)

My Physio was at 12 noon, so my day started off a bit differently.


Firstly dressed pretty, which is difficult with a busted shoulder combined with having to get to bra straps, then I have to ask the kids if I may use my makeup.

Once the kids had gone to school, I drove past Physio, saw how busy they were and continued to my mechanics to have my 6 monthly vehicle safety check.


























My car passed without issues, so I returned to physio and the lovely lady advised me she has an opening at 12.
This worked out perfectly as I still had to go to the shopping centre and pay my road tax. It also gave me the opportunity to browse the mall. Of the items I tried on, I fell in love with a deep blue dress which had a skater skirt and a lace neck line. It felt so wonderful on, but that's another $50 I didn't have.
I also had a coffee at the mall and by then it was time for my 12 pm physio appointment.










I was a little uncomfortable with a woman I've never meet before un-hooking my bra, but she did a great job on my damaged areas.

After getting dressed, wife phoned and asked how it all went, then chatted about dinner menu, so I had to stop at the shop on the way home. Please note how I only got enough to carry in my left arm.
I should have bought a sling for my right arm, it aches BAD.
















No comments: