Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Failed outing

Planning was great, a super hot day (again) running in to a super hot evening.
So on with a summer dress, to take in an evening snack and coffee followed by a movie, you guessed it "Fifty Shades of Grey"
Trust Miss 16 to include the rubbish bins as backdrop
Sitting in my car, I didn't really feel like another coffee or food after an excellent dinner wife and I made and soon after realized I didn't even want to see 50 Shades of Grey (Kate Winslet movie comes out next week, looks like a must see chic flick).

So after re-fueling my car... Oh the guy on the till was so cutely nice, I adore being called beautiful, wonder if he normally has to wear glasses? Anyway got home to find wife didn't get some groceries she said she would (excuse is something about not wearing undies after her swim).

So I go out again, lots of teenagers at the shop, and while a couple of young girls my daughters age were ready with their IPhones, I failed to give them a photo op, not something I want at my daughters school.  Finally back home by 9pm to relax and watch TV with the family.

No comments: