Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Can I re-do last week?

It did actually start off really well.

Miss 16 no longer needs to wear her school uniform, so she wore a bum hugging maxi dress and got lots of comments about her lovely bod shape.
Wife has mentioned that I should not mention what a lovely shape she has as it sounds a bit "off" for a person late 40's to talk about such things.
Well, Miss 16 mentioned all the nice comments she got about her bum, and look to me to re-enforce the idea that she is desirable.
I could have / should have said nothing and left the room.
I could have said what I wanted - yes, you have a great bod shape.
Instead I look at my wife, remembered her discussion with me, had a sudden panic attack, so stupidly said "don't let it get any bigger" or something as equally stupid.
Personally I blame my XY chromosomes - not really designed for being bushwhacked by women.

Friday was a holiday to celebrate the signing of the treaty between Maori and English settlers, Besides the language barrier, misinterpretations, the land wars, and that Maori had tribal leaders, with many small tribes not signing, it is an 175 year old problematic document.
So what did I do - sanded, prepped, sealed and painted the bathroom ceiling.

Today is a work day for me, but waking up at 5am, I decided to get a bit of girl time in.

I didn't have time for full pepperation as if I wanted to blend, so it was a thin layer of foundation and lipstick, then of to McDonalds for a 6 am coffee.
If I look pale, it's because I still have micro dots of white paint all over my face, arms, chest & back from using the spray gun yesterday.
I had planned on wearing a black leather look skater skirt, but Miss 16 borrowed it without telling me last night and hasn't yet returned it, so I opted for a tight black skirt.
I really like shoulders, as many of you who are on the forum might know, so I decided to show mine off like this....

And for the chest filler, - 2 frilly pink undies

Always good to have a change of clothes in case the first is not appropriate







No comments: