Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 30, 2012

On Sanity - it's over rated

Sitting here at McDonalds, felling a bit showy, must thank my lovely wife for the loan of her skirt, the corset is mine although it leave me flat chested. 2 young women (18 ish) opposite are heavily involved with Trademe and the contents of the national news paper has a full page article about how "Hellish" it is to live on Franklin Rd in December, it's known for it's massive Christmas lights display.

 

As the morning progresses, I've changed to more regular street wear and bigger boobs. I'm slightly concerned my tights are see through yet I doubt that it's that important compared to the issues of living on Franklin Rd, or that my tea is having trouble brewing in the pot

 

Yesterday I washed most of my home and got a lovely sun tan, today I was planning to paint all the bad spots but a day of rain has settled in. McDonalds getting busy so I must move on before being recognised, but first a visit to the ladies room.

I ended you having to throw our bread out for the birds this morning due to mold starting to grow so I ended up having to get another loaf from New World supermarket for breakfast. Although the kids will be asleep for a few more hours I decided why not while I'm dressed up (no point dressing up if no one sees you).







































Mitre 10 hardware store for a visit to the paint department to find out which shade of white my house has currently and it will be time for another coffee. I'm glad my top has dried out a bit, as it goes see-through in the rain, especially if one accidently stands under a section of roof where a bit of run off is ocuring


No comments: