Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, December 24, 2012

24 Dec Shopping rush

Sylvia Park starting to pack out just after 9am.
I had my morning coffee at 8am at Columbus, went red & white to show my Christmas spirit
Christmas mode


























Then I was in shopping mode (actually only tasked with getting miss 15 a new skirt from Supre).
I tried on about 5 outfits, loved the long blue dress, that miss 15 calls "Old Fashioned".
The skirt I got for her / us is the same as miss 13 has and has been nicknamed "The flashing skirt" due to how close it is cut to the undie line - sorry no photos of that skirt yet.
 
Fab blue dress that I should have bought
 

No comments: