Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 9, 2012

9th Dec

What a busy week, finished re-plumbing water leaks, replacing sections of our outer wall and interior dry wall, re-built steps and today finally finished re-painting affected areas. Hopefully it will be at least another year before the next home maintenance issues.
Sunday morning, managed to get out for a couple of hours, after last weeks tornado, this weekend the weather has been fabulous. I was worried that it I stayed in the sun to long, I would have bra strap marks from a sun tan.
I started at Kmart, bought a pink lipstick, the old one melted in the car and I couldn't be bothered anymore of scraping it out. I then had a breakfast at Columbus Coffee and they were nice enough to enquire about if Josie was going to turn up for coffee.


After breakfast, I went to Mitre 10 for a clothes airier (after miss 13 sat on the old one last week). I ended up being enticed to watch a demo on a lint pickup tool for 20 minutes with a crowd of others, we ended up getting a free knife worth $5. Had I known, I wouldn't have bothered but I was hoping the free gift would be a lint tool or carpet stain remover as my dog doesn't like going to the toilet outside on rainy days, but at least everyone was polite to me.

No comments: