Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday morning off to hardware shop

7am and the hardware shop is not yet open for another hour, so it's off to McDonalds for a coffee and to read the paper

 




















While I preferred the skirt on, I thought I would take some photos just for you without the skirt.
While it was fun strutting around taking photos at McDonalds, I would rather be shopping for new clothes


Finished breakfast around 8.15 and headed off to Bunning for some paint for the house

After getting changed into mans clothing, I loaded my spray gun and within a very short time had patched up the bad spots. The paint was a bit whiter than I hoped, so Sunday I hope to get a few mils of black tint to gray it down a shade before I spray the whole house.





Yesterday I took the family to Waiheke Island, talk about paradise on our back door. Great food, good wine, a bit of a swim, bit of sun burn and a whole heap of fun. Hired a people mover, visited Stony batter, wanted to put the kids on the flying fox, but it was to expensive (4 teenagers at $59 each). I had planned on hiring a 250cc motorbike and doubling the kids but an admin error prevented me having such joy

No comments: