Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wifes Birthday outing

Picked up my wife from the Manukau Medical Clinic after some routine checks, then went to the Botanic Gardens for lunch.

Wife was surprised to see me in the Medical Centre amongst the crowds, especially as I was wearing our oldest daughters white top and black mini skirt, her push up bra - OK tights and shoes were mine. She commented on how many people were watching us walking down the stairs, I told her it's because she looked fabulous.

While she admits it was a good birthday lunch, she was nervous about meeting anyone she might know, she was kind enough to take some videos of me at the gardens. I was hoping to get her on video in the same frame, but with the camera only one arm length away, I looked scary.

No comments: