Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, April 15, 2012

15th April 2012

Being an early riser allows me to get around before things get to busy, I also prefer the light for my photography at sunrise. OK these days I tend to put myself in more shots than not, perhaps because I've already got excellent photos of Auckland, and really need a trip away.

Museum - where I found myself again this morning, is a typical example of a location I have lots of architectural photos, and flowers that are so numerous that I can't even begin to name from their gardens.
Same with Mission Bay, and as for Mitre 10, I needed some sealant as I spent my birthday opening up an outer wall and fixing a ruptured water pipe. I still haven't put the outer wall back together - maybe next weekend?

Whilst dressing up, might not hit the top of the sane list of hobbies, I can think of lots of worse hobbies (gambling, drinking, fishing - just joking on that last one)


No comments: