Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Saturday 7th April

Some times life can be just a little bit less ordinary.
Maybe life was not about being just like everyone else, and if the staff at the shops didn't guess that I like playing dress up, maybe I'll just tell them I'm of to a cross dressing party.
My wife has some nice skirts and this black goes nicely with my corset.
I think the staff now know that I often wear breast forms after seeing how flat I really am.
This image is a capture from the video of me at McDonalds Botany



Beach at sunrise using a compact camera - wish I'd taken the big camera and use an off camera flash.
A pretty church I found on my outing, loved the architecture and the brilliant blue sky background, not sure why the compact got the focus wrong on this shot.
A quick change into more of wifes clothes, love the semi-see through patch coloured skirt and see through top. I was hoping to get the low sun, shining though the skirt on the next shot, but spare batteries were a bit cold and not powering up the camera
Being dressed up in these 2 outfits made me feel very elegant and special and I wanted to stay dressed up all day.

Instead I took the family (myself and 7 others) to Waiwera Hot Pools, had a fabulous day out with them - BUT...

Waiwera Hot Pools do not allow you to take food or drink inside without paying a $30 "Picnic" fee 





On a seperate issue, after years of waiting, I finally got Micro Soft Flight Simulator version 10, and even a joystick (Salvation Army shop total spend $20), so hopefully I can soon fly over your area soon (just wish I could aford to in real life).

2 comments:

Tia C.D. said...

wow $30 for you to take your own food and drink into somewhere..... thats a bit of a rip... on the Flight sim.. congrats, FSX is fantastic i fly it myself ( and can be found on the nz flight sim forum)

Rachel said...

I find flying a real aircraft more fun and it's always fun if you ask the instructer if the aircraft can do any cool tricks. It's also fun to jump out of aircraft from large heights. I've just purchased $5 rudder pedals and hope to interface it with the computer.