Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just Chilling

Sitting here at McDonald's, in my blue dress with white flowers printed on the lower section, wishing my web cam worked. Outside it's about 9 degrees C and with this thin dress I'm glad I've got my C cup boobs to keep my chest warm.  Without a cloud in site, it will warm up to about 24C, although summer was wet, March and April have been wonderful.
OK I really wanted to wear my shinny tights to show my bum cheeks, but do you think I could find a nice sporty top?

Due to a hard drive crash on this netbook, I replaced it with one from a laptop running Vista - but it failed to boot so now this machine has UBUNTU, it's not as user friendly as Windows 7 and I miss my DOS programs, but it's free - I must check with MS as to Windows 7 replacement since I'm still using the same machine as was licensed

Ever notice how the tables are so low that a lady has trouble crossing her legs and it would be nice if the guy across from me would finish reading the newspaper and leave it behind for me to read (actually I'll be having tea at Sylvia Park soon and they always have a newspaper available).

I was listening to the radio, about when you know it's time to break up with your partner and one woman found her man dressing up and having sex with other men. My thoughts are that if your thinking of being unfaithful, maybe it's time to to leave the relationship - I'm old fashioned.

One Direction group is in the city now, my girls think it's cool that they breath the same air as them, but thankfully they haven't asked to hang out at the Langham hotel. One is lucky enough to have tickets to today's concert. I like the group and hope they get as good as the Beatles.

McDonald's now getting a bit busy, and the chap with the newspaper just left it behind, just proves that god is still listening to me, but will probably have to visit the ladies room soon after that big coffee.

I love you and remember, life can be fun if you chose it to be.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

WE'RE RECRUITING NEW HOT WEBCAM MODELS!
GENERATE UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!