Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Got out again today

Rainy start, but I wanted to be out in my new dress ( I decided to go with my knee high boots just for a bit more attention). I think my daughter borrowed my favorite tights - grrrr.
Anyway, coffee followed by trying the 2 major hardwares for a new door handle for the shower and a shop. The staff at both Bunnings and Mega Mitre 10 were helpful but they didn't carry shower door handles. At 9am I visited Sylvia Park again. OK it's getting a bit boring there but it has a nice feel and I got Miss 9 some cool new books that were on sale (Hannah Montana and another girl story book) to encourage her reading, I also checked my Lotto ticket, I'm unsure why I bother, but there is about $25 million dollars for the winning.

With the new dress, I still felt I needed to be out more, so I visited 277 Newmarket shopping centre and had bunch in their food court around 11am and checked out their clothing shops, bit more expensive and a bit more upmarket, so it was window shopping only.


 
My wife requested I get some cat food and a few other supplies but I stopped at a lingerie shop, just before the supermarket, with a hiring staff sign on the window. I couldn't but help ask the shop assistant about the job, I mean I do know a bit about bras and undies and it's a job I've always dreamed of.

I'm really enjoying this being out, interacting with some great people, chatting to people

No comments: