Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, October 9, 2023

distracted

So in the mist of general chores, I have a few house maintenance issues. The house is 60 years old and while it's doing better than many 40 year old houses, it's still needing many hours of attention. I would like to say it's because in the last 2 years, we have had more water on it and under it, than the last 10 years combined.

One day I will win Lotto, knock the house down and build 4 houses on the land so the kids can live close to mum and dad.

So after removing boots, muddy knee pads and all the under house cobwebs out of my hair, it only gives me an hour for a girl time coffee break.

Early morning before chores

Weekend to relax, well actually dog sitting and watching TV at my oldest daughters house by myself 😁 

Found Rum and Coke, found a couple of good food outlets and watched hours of Sci-Fi movies. She has a few paid tv providers that I don't at home. They also have the biggest bath I've seen outside a showroom which was relaxing until the dogs decided to drink from it before sitting down wanting continuous patting.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luvly pics (sandra)