Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, September 29, 2023

Boring week

So I'm trying to take a photo for you, when an older guy walks past and we have a quick and funny bit of banter


Eventually made it to Kmart, but I was here for some male clothes - I do hate male clothes, never anything nice about them (boring colours, horrid material, nothing smooth or sexy).


Local coffee shop, obviously been to often as they know my order before I even get to the door.

Stopped for a McDonald meal, wasn't really hungry, so just a small burger and chips. I had forgotten how cold these seats are on bare skin

So a few months ago, I had false nails and picking up one of my 1,000 gram boobs, the nail penetrated the outer plastic and with wear and tear, the rip has gotten longer each time I picked it up. 
Never fear, I've got bigger boobs arriving soon, and I still enjoy the my smaller boobs anyway.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very luvly pics hunn .your right male clothes are so drab and boring .you look so luvly out and about .[sandra ]

Anonymous said...

ps shame about your boob

Rachel said...

While long finger nails look good, they sometimes have a hidden cost, in this case $55 - also false nails aren't very good for scratching the wifes back, which was the opposite of what I was expecting, as they have smooth edges

Anonymous said...

wat does your wife think of you wearing false nails?

Rachel said...

She's not a fan of anything that's Rachel's (except a few dresses she wears), she loves a good back scratch but that doesn't work with false nails. While she was accepting of the nails, the condition was not to be girlie long and not to be coloured. It did help me stop (slow down) my lifelong habit of biting them short enough to bleed.