Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, October 16, 2023

New Boobs arrived

 These are meant to be bigger replacements for the ripped boob. My daughter was home when they were delivered and accepted them from the courier and later in the day handed them to me. I was like "oh, new and bigger boobs", she was probably just thinking "men and big boobs". 

I've not compared them to the old set, but there's no nipple action with these so nothing outwardly pointy when I wear tight tops. I like boobs and nothing like having a little nipple bump.

I haven't worn them out yet, just briefly have home as I wanted the smaller chest for the outfits I've worn this week.
  

I did take some grandkids to Ardmore aerodrome this weekend, gee the flying school is busy, lots of others doing scenic flights, then a Mustang and Kittyhawk came out for a flight which was fun to watch and hear.



No comments: