Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Just back from a week in Wellington

 We had a family event in the capital and as we had full facilities, wife and I went with 7kg cabin bags only. I wasn't really expecting any girl time and hadn't packed anything. Wife noticed I got a bit stressed and told me I could borrow her dress the next morning (actually the dress was given to me from my daughter, but wife had packed it for herself). Wife did borrow my stocking as she didn't pack any and her legs got cold from the cold wind blowing through the city. She wanted some special leggings like she has in Auckland but couldn't find any in our area.

Anyway, to de-stress, I wore her cardie out to McDonalds and that was as close as I got to crossdressing in Wellington and it was enough.

I did get plenty of girl time before going to Wellington, so that probably helped my mood.







No comments: