Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, September 7, 2020

60 uneventful minutes

Chores tonight
1) Take daughter for driving practice
2) Go shops for groceries

I had a brainwave and told wife she could do the driving practice and Rachel could do the groceries.
Wife agreed on condition Rachel wasn't close to home.

So a quick make over (okay, a really bad make over, didn't help having the wife trying to share the bathroom with me), jump onto clothes and off I go.

First stop, McDonald's for coffee (just because they make the best coffees and are open late).


Next stop, groceries - you know the usual - bread,  toilet paper, toothpaste, cheese, cat food, roast beef etc, etc. (okay, I also visited Kmart and tried on two tops, tempted to pop into the pub on the way home, but they were so empty I would have felt a bit out of place being by myself).


No comments: