Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Nearing the end of lock down

Okay, so we're in a semi-lock down, 82 confirmed cases over the last 2 weeks and I can still function using social distancing and "click and collect".
It does mean I can't relax at a coffee shop, browse the hardware or clothes shops.
Wife and I instead purchased a coffee and had a lovely beach stroll this weekend.

Okay - not going to mention most of my time was spent removing a wall, re-routing power cables and assembling a 9 x 6 foot kitchen unit (still plenty of work left as the kitchen configuration changes every few hours).
 

Actually, maybe should mention it as it caused me a bit of trouble - I was folding up all the cardboard from the kitchen unit, on the rear deck when the wife saw me and had a grumble about the fact the neighbours might see me (in my pretty blue top, large boobs, black denim mini skirt and bright pinky/red pvc leggings).

Not like my kids or grandchild cared, it's all about what the neighbours would think of my wife, for allowing me to relax in such a way, so I found out during our beach walk.

No comments: