Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Tried to sleep in

 I managed to sleep until 6.30.

It's nice and bright by this time, so a quick dress up, not bothering to shave but a dab of pink under my foundation to hide the stubble and a lick of lipstick and it's time to head out. While the sky is void of clouds and the sun warming, a cool southerly breeze is holding temperatures down which gives me an excuse to wear my 2 week old long sleeve top.

Some cafes open early on Saturdays, and by 7.30 I was relaxing with a coffee and newspaper.


I had a nice quick chat with one of the shop regulars. I so enjoy polite people.

Sunday was worse - 5.30 am wake up

It was one of those mornings, I thought my daughters top would look nice on me (she has small boobs and a 6 pack, I have big boobs and a keg). In the dark it looked okay - not so much in the light (aka a totally bad way to dress ). 

I hope she got the top for half price, because the bottom of it, is missing.





No comments: