Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, September 18, 2020

2 hours - interrupted

 I had a couple of hours free, so I decided to dress up, try my new hip pads (not overly a fan at this stage). With so little time, I quickly covered my stubble with foundation, slapped on lips stick and raced out the door.

I was planning a coffee and getting my nails done.


Unfortunately, half way through my coffee, wife calls up and mentions the new flat pack kitchen is ready for pick up and she would really love it if I could pick it up before she gets home.

So much for getting nails done - off to Mitre 10 for her new flat pack kitchen (guess I know what I'm doing this weekend).

An elderly gent grabbed a young muscle to load my car. 
Standing on the wheel to strap the bench top on the roof, my large boobs kept getting in the way of me trying to stretch over the top of the car.


I really didn't want to get changed, but decided jeggings and maroon top would be fine to relax at home in this evening (just wife and 2 youngest daughters at home tonight)

Sunday

Another 2 hours out - still trying to get used to my hip pads, still not sure about them.

Coffee and shopping. I purchased a new handbag, bigger because a girl needs her stuff, besides, the old one was 20 years old and the lining had failed over 5 years ago.

After a car change, I took my youngest daughter to Rainbows End theme park. Anyone would think we're mad adventure junkies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel.Its been a long time. Lockdown has meant my partner has worked from home since mid March so Anneke has not been seen. Luckily she has gone to work away for 1 night so Anneke has made an appearance. Feels good I must say. Though a bit late in the day. I had clients till 5pm. Deciding wether or not to go out and about. We will see. Love Anneke.

sue taylor said...

Thats a lovely look.Don't you get very hot under wig?
I find i burst in sweat after 10 min. Haha