Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, September 30, 2018

New Wig

Before you see the photo, I'm quite a cheap cross dresser and would rather spend money on kids, wife (motorbike if I was allowed one), so I tend to buy cross dressing stuff on the cheap.

So I bought a wig for $9 from Wish ($7 USD ? ), the sort of money that while it looks good on the model, your expecting it to go from the mailbox to the bin in under 3 minutes, like the last one did.

But it wasn't quite that bad, although it will take me a bit of getting use to if I decide to keep it.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, looks good on you. I have moved to a short bob type wig off trade me. Seems to suit my face shape better than long hair. I got brave the other week my partner was away again so Anneke had a play again. Was out and about for a few hours. Then I did something I have never done. I went into a veggie shop and got some supplies, then I parked up at Milford mall at around 6:30 pm and went into The Warehouse and bought some new tights. Getting brave. Not sure when my next outing will be but cannot wait now. Anneke.

Rachel said...

Milford mall was also my early practice area, park underground, stroll around The Warehouse, check out the womens clothes, relax with a coffee at the food court. Glad you had fun out shopping. Rachel.