Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Just another Sunday

I can normally run quite fast (ish), but not so much this morning at the gym as I had a big coffee before getting on the treadmill
 

So last weekend, I got dressed up casual, took my drivers licence to the post office to pick up a parcel, raced home, really excited to be getting my electronics after a 5 week wait, in front of wife and kids, I tore open the packaging and found quite a few flower bulbs that the wife purchased.
Tuesday however, to my total excitement (again), my electronics arrived. The down side is I ordered the wrong display screen, that's okay I can get another locally for 3 times what I paid for this one.

Anyway, after the gym and not wanting to "get stuck into gardening" just yet, I tried on a few tops at KMart.

Back home, and it's time to chop down 3 large (3 meter high) bushes, dig up their stumps, grind away a slab of concrete, install a retaining wall and back fill the whole area before visitors arrive at 3 pm.

Garden looks great, wife's happy and judging by the pain I'm in, I don't think I need another gym work out for a week.

No comments: