Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Today's fun

I'm still trying to get used to my short wig.
Not really sure it should be called a wig, since it was $9 from Wish website.

BUT first, the news......(we'll leave the photos your here to check out - for later)

Yesterday I witnessed a woman being grabbed in the street, lots of swearing etc, but I managed to get her away to safety, she explains her ex-boyfriend doesn't like the idea of being an ex.
After my Saturday morning outing, I took the family and friends to a Virtual Reality location, where they played  an intense music video game, wife toured the world in 3D and I had the Millennium Falcon land next to me and R2D2 came and stood beside me - I so could have been a Jedi.
Also after my "girl time", talking to one of my girls, while she's not trying to get pregnant, she also isn't trying NOT to get pregnant - so hopefully soon I might be a granddad, maybe even the coolest one on the planet - a boy would be nice, someone who I could teach soccer too?
                                     ********************************************

So 2 weeks ago, my wife found what she called a slutty little skirt that I haven't worn in the last 10 years.
I was going to wear it for you last week but chickened out, but in reality, wearing it this morning it's not so bad, something I would be okay wearing if you were taking me out on a date.

 

MAKE UP, due to a generous gift of make up, including top quality foundation, instead of the usual 5 minute make over, using 1 squirt of foundation, I went to town and used 3 times as much (3 squirts) along with a few other products gifted to me and I totally felt amazing.

After my morning 7 am coffee I did a quick car change and headed off to check out some new summer clothes.
 

I don't need any new bras, even though they were very cute.
I did try on some shorts and a couple of summer dresses.

 


While the shorts were comfortable, apart from at home I doubt I would ever wear them in public.
I liked the white dress, either worn with the shoulder straps up or down and it made my boobs look huge.








But really I didn't want to spend any more money on clothes, I have plans to take my wife to the beach tonight to watch the sunset, but still time for one more coffee (after I buy just 1 dress)
 

 

I love this summer dress, although I'm a bit weary about how it splits down the front and found myself wishing I had a safety pin in case the breeze picked up.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, your new wig looks great? Any chance of sending me the wish link for that particular wig
As I have had a look and so many to chose from, it's always best to go on recommendation opposed to hit and miss.
Thanks Alleisha.

Rachel said...

Thanks Alleisha,
I'm not tempted to recommend it.
While I enjoy it, I can feel the netting and often think if I can feel it someone can see it. But for $9 and not trying to hide the fact I'm male, it's fun, easy to brush, feels nice and makes me feel more feminine, and the wife prefers it to my longer wigs

This is the discription, unsure how to create a link.

Brownwig Natural Short Lace Front Wigs Full Bob Lace Human Hair Wigs for Women
Store: iloveyou
Quantity: 1