Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Express your self

Running on the treadmill at the gym listening to song lyrics "express your self"
Well I am.


Yesterday started out okay, I went to Sylvia Park shops, had a browse around, had brilliant coffee
 
Followed that up but having a blood test. I've been on iron tablets and was hoping they would tell me I'm tough like Iron Man, turns out I've less iron than Tony Stark.

Once I got home, I found out wife bought me a "Flexibin", 90 minutes and a few beers later, I had loaded about 500 Kg of rubbish in it, but what an excellent outdoor area I have now the rubbish has gone.

Today (father's day) I got up early, decided to have a coffee out, meet up with my gym instructor who has breakfast at the same shop. Had a brief chat about how many busted tendons I now own and how to still exercise without upsetting the damaged areas and how my girls got me a pretty new sports top for at the gym. 
I do love my tight shiny top, ever since I can remember I've liked tight shiny clothes on women 
 

Eventually I made it to my gym
 
And that's where I started the story about having the freedom to express our selves. 
It's always good having family members that accepts us, even better when they buy us sports tops on Fathers Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi love that tight shiny top, where did you get it?.........Alleisha

Rachel said...

Found it at a thrift shop, probably a few sizes too small but feels so snug :)