Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Got really scratchy

Yesterday, after quite a while without girl time but...
I did "under dress" most of the day with a pretty bra and thin t-shirt to try to subdue my inner girl, had coffee out at a local shopping mall - it felt very nice and natural















I even attended an accident where a passenger who doesn't like wearing a seat belt, attempted to break the windscreen with her head, she managed only to destroy the inside layer of glass and made the interior a nice red colour.


It did remind me to donate blood, so if anyone is keeping tally - that's 2 good deeds in one day.

Later that night, my lack of "real" girl time was driving me mad and making me really grumpy, so much so that I had to retire to bed early and meditate (helped a little)

THIS MORNING HOWEVER,
I woke at 5 and decided I really have to girl up if I'm going to stay sane.
Went to McDonalds which are open 24/7 for a quick morning coffee as girly as I could -
boob tube (without boobs or make up)  & mini-skirt.













Felt 100% better, went to work and had a great day there before coming back home and digging a 1 meter deep hole looking for my waste water pipe so I can connect the new bathroom -found heavy cement foundations for a post, found sticky wet clay, broke the spade and have blistered my hands.
Hopefully I'll find the pipe soon

All in all, a good day

No comments: