Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Been a fun week

First of all Sunday, I tried (and failed) to be a bit sexy, for an admirer who likes tight outfits while I was out for my morning coffee and a walk around Mission Bay and it's fountain.
Normally I would have bare legs, wife likes hairy as she says they look more meaty although I think a leg wax is on my Christmas list as well as a drone for my video hobby
 

Funny thing, 2 large groups of cyclists went by, the guys first, sleek and swift, then the ladies who I heard 2 miles away with their loud chatting.
Anyway, while out, I remembered my cat needs cat food - well the gravy part anyway while the meat goes to waste, daughter wanted Coke and we were low on milk.


Tuesday and I have serious man flu.
Probably had 3 hours sleep during the night in a spare room so as not to wake the wife with my sneezing and coughing. While I had trouble concentrating on driving, I did make it to the shops mid morning for cold drugs and 2 new tops before heading home for some more sleep.
 

Hope you like my Paris top, my wife bought it as a souvenir in Paris a few years ago and I think it's probably the first time I've worn it in public.

I wish I had got food while I was out, as I found out Miss 19 ate my dinner that I was to ill to eat yesterday, while I was out.
I was looking forward to yesterdays left overs, it was a great dish.
I was too tired to go out again although it would have been an excuse to dress up again, I raided the cupboards and only had enough food for one of my favorite dishes - cheese soup (with baked beans for added protein).
Bread, cheese & tomato (tomato flavoured spaghetti or baked beans) would normally equal PIZZA, but this is an old dish that came around with food shortages during the war in England and France.


Anyway - 
Need more sleep again, really need rid of this man flu ASAP, hopefully chat to you again soon.

Rachel.














Once I got home, I ended up getting changed into my garden clothes and dug a trench for optic fibre. It included putting a cut through my concrete pat, so I ended up covered in concrete dust.

No comments: