Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, November 26, 2017

been away for a few busy days

Sunday was a 7 am coffee
 Followed by a serious workout
 And another trip to the hardware for a new door and cavity slider
 All that work and it's time for a second coffee at Hollywood bakery (next door is a hair salon, so I popped in and had my hairy eyebrows waxed before heading home)

After 11 am I took one of my daughters to the city for Christmas shopping, while she found some good presents, we were also blocked for an hour from getting back to our car by the Auckland Santa Parade and the several hundreds of thousands of spectators.

By 7 pm, with 2 hours work, the new door was fitted - yes this is a pose just for you, if I was actually building I would have safety glasses and safety boots on

No comments: