Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Doing the manly stuff

Renovations - another great pass time

Yesterday I did manage a 40 minute swim (in boy mode), followed by an hour in the gym.
You have no idea how hard it is to put on black 3/4 tights, light blue lycra sports bra, apricot coloured sports top on, while your skin is still very damp.
Which reminds me, I hope Santa can bring me an A cup breast form to wear at the gym as my little enhances are to small and my home made boobs are too big.
Starting to go a little mad, gritting teeth, as I feel like I haven't had enough girl time.

Maybe I'll get an hour of girl time before hiring a big as jack hammer on Saturday morning to break up all the concrete around my house (think Arnie on the demolition site at the start of Total Recall).

Instead my spare time is taken up with digging trenches and a 1.5 meter deep hole for my new spetic line. Wife took this photo at 1 meter where the top of the pipe was visible, I've had to go another 50 cm to get under them.

The heat of our super early summer and all this work is helping me lose a few Kg, even with the extra beer intake.

No comments: