Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Outing, but a bit differently

Normally, and your probably sick of it by now, where there is photos of me having coffee or dinners out, maybe with a friend.
But this outing was almost very MANLY (had we not been out numbered by women)
So anyway.....

I went with friends for a walk.
3 hours climbing through the bush and we stopped over night at a tramping hut.
It was very manly, rough, tough time, we had to take our own food, cooker and all the other gear (10kg in my backpack) but I did take some girl sports leggings to relax in.

While at the hut, we had a total count of 4 guys and 8 women (okay so out doors, living hard, is more of a chicks thing), anyway, it ended up we all had sports leggings.
I thought I was being edgy and cross dressing, turns out it's not true, all these years I was trend setting.


 
 

 


No comments: